Good vibes / success headlines from the Nottingham music scene over the past few months (that we know of), please drop us a line if we’ve missed anything significant (our definition of significant is a first of national relevance) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BRU-C, WINDOW KID, and DARKZY all headlined a sold-out main hall at Rock City, as part of the Crucast tour. And it was as epic as it sounds.
- CROSA ROSA were awarded the ‘Emerging Artists Fund’ from PRS Foundation and Pledge Music towards some saucy new tunes.
- TEE PETERS and SUPER FURNITURE were both given their debut National radio play courtesy of John Kennedy on Radio X!
- HEX made it onto Vevo’s ‘2019 Artists to Watch List’.
- YOUNG T AND BUGSEY had a good few months yano, ‘Ay Caramba’ officially went silver (200k copies), they were added to MTV’s ‘Ones to Watch’ list for 2019, plus – they sold out their headline Rescue Rooms show, making them the 11the local artist to do so since 2003.
- FEROCIOUS DOG score their first iTunes Top 40 UK single with ‘The Landscape Artist’.
- LADBABY, scored the 2018 Christmas No.1 single, with his ‘We Built This City’ cover, raising money for Trussell Trust.
- YAZMIN LACEY joined the growing list of Notts artists to receive ‘Momentum Funding’ from PRS Foundation.
- WINDOW KID reached the official iTunes Top 20 (yeah, the main chart!) with ‘Ryan Air’.